Thursday, March 22, 2007

Finally...Pictures

Summer got new runners and has cried every time I've taken them off. She brings them to me first thing in the morning! Funny for a girl who never even wore shoes her first year of life!!


Summer's first pony tails...or should I say "sprigs". This is the first time she has sported this "do" and I think it will be the last time until she has a little more hair to pull it off!!


Summer has asked on numerous occasions to sit on the potty, with results I might add!!! Looks like we may NOT be buying diapers for another 2 years. (both boys were in diapers until 3)





This is what Caleb looked like yesterday after working with his Dad all day!! (He's building a house out in the country) Hmmm...Darren wasn't dirty at all, so it makes me wonder what Caleb did all day.
Notice the "red" stains on his hand. These were all over his jeans too. I asked what it was and he thought it must be "squished berries"...then he thought a minute and said with a big grin "DEER BLOOD"!! Eewwww....I hope not!


Caleb...or should I say Superman...lost his first tooth!


One night the boys were both drinking out of bowls pretending they were dogs. Well, true to form Summer ran to the kitchen and pulled a bowl out of the cupboard and brought it to me asking for water!! So...Why do I spend money on sippy cups???






2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Summer just tickles me so much! What a precious little girl!

I love the pig-sprouts! Hee hee.... She looks like a bug!

Happy Easter to you and your whole family.

Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, she's prettier AGAIN! What a gorgeous little girl! I'm so jealous that she's got potty-training in mind. Maya doesn't have the slightest desire.

Nice pig tails! Maya's hair just continues to grow on the top and in the back. There's hardly anything on the sides. Adam asked the other day, "Isn't that called a mullet?" Yep, I suppose so. Just the look we were going for!

Bye, the Becks

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Counter