"Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.I will say to the north, `Give them up!' and to the south, `Do not hold them back.'
Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth" Isaiah 43: 5-6
"LOVE"
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Give me Jesus
It has been so long since I posted. I have some great shots of the kids..but my camera batteries are dead so no pictures today. Things are going really well. Summer is just a little spark and we just love her. She loves to give kisses and approaches me for a kiss at least 10 times a day! She continues to want to be included in WHATEVER the boys are doing! They were out in the backyard last night with Darren and I was getting dinner ready. Summer got up from her nap and saw them in the back yard and immediately brought me her shoes and coat!! I just love it!!
We have been preparing our hearts and minds for easter week! I started a little early because for some reason I thought easter was earlier! Oh well, that can't hurt. The boys and I watched this video one morning and I must say...we were all moved. Just give us Jesus! What more do we need? I hope you are blessed as we were. Let's not forget His passion for us.
Welcome to the Peanut Gallery! I’m a mom who thinks that her 4 children are delightful, hilarious, beautiful, slightly disturbing, amusing, amazing, unusual, unique, inventive, creative, animated, exhausting, and tons of fun on most occasions. I have been blessed with an amazing, hilarious, kind-hearted husband whom I couldn‘t live without. I’m determined to capture life’s precious, and not so precious moments with my camera. A picture is worth 1000 words, right?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home