Thursday, July 06, 2006

Guiping Social Welfare Institute

I posted this picture so you could get an idea of how some of these orphanages are situated. This is a picture of the new cribs that were donated to the Guiping SWI. However, this is still in the old building. The pictures below are of the new building. I don't believe they allow pictures to be taken inside anymore. We are hoping to get to visit Jin Xiayue's orphanage which is a 3 1/2 hour bus ride from where we will be staying.

The new Guiping SWI was built in July 2005 and little Jin Xiayue arrived in August. So this is the only home that she has ever known. I am thankful that she was able to live in the new Institute....but am even more thankful that she gets to come HOME soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Counter