Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Love at first sight!!

I thought I'd give you all a little glimpse of our reaction to seeing our daughter for the first time!! I copied it at a lower quality because I didn't want it to take forever to load! If you are wondering who Darren is talking to...it was our adoption coordinator Kathy!! She was on the phone as she sent the files because she wanted to hear our reaction!! She is such a special lady! We were so glad that she was part of it all!

Oh yeah...I think we have officially decided to name her Summer!! It just fits her sweet little face!






Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

2 Comments:

Blogger Puddin' said...

Wow! I have goosebumps! I'm so happy for you and your family! Summer is beautiful! Congratulations!!

~Jodie

7:36 PM  
Blogger Amy T. S. said...

Tissue, please. I'm still crying happy alligator tears for your family, Julie. Thank you for sharing this blessed moment!

Love,
Amy (HP)

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Counter