"Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.I will say to the north, `Give them up!' and to the south, `Do not hold them back.'
Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth" Isaiah 43: 5-6
"LOVE"
Monday, October 31, 2005
Delays, delays and more delays!!
Well, after seeing a new trend in lengthening referral times we are finally ready to admit that we may have to wait for our referral for an extra 1-2 months (possibly, 3). We were hoping to travel in early spring and now it looks more like summer. This past 2 months the CCAA has only done referrals for those who's Dossiers were logged in the month of March,2005. So logically that puts all referrals after that behind at least by a month! There are also rumors of a slow down because they are moving their offices. And then there is the delay of the Chinese New Year! So only God knows when we will finally see the face of our little baby girl!! It's hard to not really have any clue when that will be. We know that the wait will be well worth it in the end and this is all happening for a reason! Anyways, we are now hoping to have our referral by April! What's a month or two....or even three? Once she is in our arms she will be in our arms for a lifetime. I hate to break it to Caleb that he may have his tummy cramps for longer than expected! (see earlier post!!)
Welcome to the Peanut Gallery! I’m a mom who thinks that her 4 children are delightful, hilarious, beautiful, slightly disturbing, amusing, amazing, unusual, unique, inventive, creative, animated, exhausting, and tons of fun on most occasions. I have been blessed with an amazing, hilarious, kind-hearted husband whom I couldn‘t live without. I’m determined to capture life’s precious, and not so precious moments with my camera. A picture is worth 1000 words, right?
1 Comments:
Great perspective - a month or two more probably seems like NOTHING to you now! I feel like each day and week are soooo long at this point.
Post a Comment
<< Home