Tuesday, October 18, 2005

October 15th came and went!!


Well, we have officially been waiting now for 2 months. That means that we could possibly see the face (in pictures) of our baby girl in 4 months. Unbelievable! Things have been going great! I was able to help paint one of Darren's condo remodels to make some extra $$ for the adoption! God is so good! We have almost raised our goal for this adoption. I wondered how in the world it would all come together, and Darren never worried once!! Ya think maybe I should take a lesson from him!? :) Caleb and Jed continue to grow and change. Jed says a few words every now and then but his favorite and most recognizable word is "no"!! However, he did chew me out in Jedinese today. It was so funny. I didn't want him to play in the cupboard and he told me all about it...pointing his finger at me the whole time!! Caleb is growing up so much too! The other night he had stomach cramps for awhile. I said "I wonder when this tummy ache is going to go away?" To which he replied "I am going to have tummy cramps until my baby sister gets here!!"

Well, that's all for now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Blomgrens said...

I'm finally catching up on your journey! What Caleb said is SO SWEET.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Counter